Followers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Trippin' Tuesday {Destination: Prattville Pickers}

Hey, y'all!  I took a break from my summer planning for the upcoming school year.  It consumed Sunday and Monday---and all I really got done was organizing all the new resources I had found into a working document.  Still so much to do....but my thoughts were here...


So Robert and I took today off and went to Prattville Pickers! I had been wanting to go there for months, and finally jumped in the car and cruised!  The store totally lived up to my expectations!!!  They had a great variety:  furniture, clothing (some gently used--baby/toddler), rustic antiques, classic antiques, jewelry, knives, and of course, Auburn and Alabama fan items!  


We were greeted by this gentleman:



After looking around for a minute, I spotted this display of Fenton....



and this display of Carnival.


Spotted these little guys, too!  Aren't they cute?!?!


Love these billiard balls!  If only our upstairs had a pool table instead of a train table....oh, well!  I don't want to rush that!!!


I spotted these totally presh tshirts from Sweet Tea!  Yep, I WAS about to burn up!  It was hot today!  If you are from the South, you know that there is more than ONE meaning to "Bless your heart!"  My Nana used to say "I Swanee" all the time :)

 

This is the one I bought:


Look at these gorgeous tables & frame made from reclaimed wood!  IN LOVE!




I found lots of fun stuff, too.  The first reminded me of 2 precious girls who were in my last 2 classes; the second is for all my Bama friends; the last just flat out cracked me up!!!!


If only I had a little girl....this would have totally come home with me (It's doll size!)!


Fell in love with these fern stands!  Looks like a welding project...Oh, HONEEEEE!!!


After loading my pictures, I realized that I didn't take pictures of anything I actually bought (besides the tshirt).  I will show you befores and afters in a part 2!!

If you ever need an excuse to go to Prattville Pickers, just shoot me an email!  It's a must on your "To Do" list if you love pickin', and you live in central Alabama!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment