Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

That's Pinteresting Thursday, Part 2 {My Teachers Pay Teachers Store}

Obviously, my being on vacation and crazy head cold has me a little crazy!!!  I posted my Tuesday post on Monday, Wednesday post on Tuesday, and Thursday post on Wednesday!!  I'm getting to work on all that Halloween stuff, so I should have pictures very soon! 

In the mean time, I've launched my Teachers Pay Teachers store!  (***My non-teacher friends---keep reading!  I have some ideas for you as well!) We all love the big names in Teacher stuff---but they are sooooo expensive!  I posted 3 themes of classroom decor in my TpT store!   You will see the Mouse Inspired Theme in action as I get my classroom together!!!

I have a Lime and Aqua Beach theme: 

and a lime and aqua jungle theme:
 and a "Primary Mouse Inspired" theme to go with my Disney Classroom!!!!!

For each theme, I have calendar toppers, alphabet, numbers, Happy Bday postcards, Welcome postcards, name plates, and subjects and passes!  Head on over to my TpT store---there are several FREEBIES files!!!  For my non-teacher friends!  You can go visit too!  You can download the numbers for free to work with your own children--or to create a calendar for your babies!  Purchase the alphas to make signs and banners!!! Also, the mouse inspired numbers would be great for a DISNEY COUNTDOWN!!!!  It is almost Back to School time (tear!)---grab something for your child's teacher--or maybe even a gift certificate!


Have an idea for me?  Post a comment below!  I would love to know what else you would like to see to coordinate with the themes--or other themes you might like!  I've got several more I will be posting in the next week!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment