Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Announcing my 2nd sponsor!

I am so excited to announce sponsorship by Amanda Graves, thirty-one! For many years, I have loved thirty-one!  I love their products, I love their openly Christian beliefs, and I love their support and empowerment of women!  Three years ago, a precious student transferred into my classroom from a neighboring school.  I fell in love with her, and I fell in love with her sweet family--especially her absolutely precious Momma!  We have built a special relationship--and that is what Amanda does!  She builds relationships---and she is amazing at it!  She is a Senior Executive Director with thirty-one. She knows her business!  Want to host a thirty-one party?  Need a fundraiser?  Need some extra income and want to join her team?  Need your pantry organized?  Just need a gift for you or a special friend?  Contact Amanda Graves!  She will hook you up!!!!  And...speaking of hook ups...she will be hooking up one of my readers with a special back-to-school prize!  Look for details coming soon!

I am LOVING thirty-one's new Spirit Collection!!  And...how cute would you be showing up to that tailgate with these presh personalized bags!!!

New Spirit Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment