Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Teachers Have the Summer Off? {Planning for the Upcoming School Year and a contest!}

The other day, I gave you a sneak peek at my classroom decor/theme.  (SSHHHHH!!!  Don't tell any of my kids!)  Actually, I won't know who they are until the end of July/beginning of August.  I am really excited about the upcoming group of 5th graders, as I have many siblings coming up.  I spend a lot of time investing in my kids and families and love to teach the littles!  I am also excited about this school year because my sweet Robert will be in the building with me again---probably the best perk of being a teacher!

Ok, so I've been planning---- all! day!   (With 105 degree weather, I needed an excuse to stay inside!)  Blog land is busy with planning maps and binders---and that gets me really excited!!!  I love to have a game plan to start the new school year!  Plus, summer planning really gives me an opportunity to reflect on what went well, what needs beefing up, and what needs to be thrown out!!!  The last two summers have been so much more fun with the advent of Pinterest.  You knew it was coming!!!  I feel like Give a Mouse A Cookie:  if the teacher starts pinning, then she will have to start blog hopping.  Once she starts blog hopping, she will have to start writing stuff down.  If she starts writing stuff down, she is going to need a journal and her previous year's lesson plans.  You know what I'm talking about!!!

While I was blog hopping, I struck contest gold!  You have to go enter this contest!  TONS, I mean TONS of prizes!  Books, TPT packages, software----GREAT STUFF!  Here's the link:

Kleinspiration Contest



Good luck!  You HAVE to email me if you win!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment