Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More Shanty-love: Wreath Hanger

The girls at Shanty 2 Chic made a precious wreath hanger.  I HAD TO HAVE ONE!!!  I told you I LOVE these girls!  I wish Pottery Barn or Ballard would snatch them up and make their projects available for all of us!!!   So, here is their wreath holder.


http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2009/12/simple-winter-wreath.html

And...here is mine...

The parts....


the pieces....


a glimpse...


and there she is with a summer-fun rosette wreath!


The Shanty 2 Chic girls have a great tutorial on their site.  I made mine in a similar way:  paint, Gorilla Wood Glue, and a little elbow grease!  Oh, the possibilities!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, Leann! You need to hold a little crafting/DIY party/class!!! I love seeing all your projects!

    :)
    Sarah C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love too!! Thanks, Sarah!!! You are so sweet!!!!

      Delete