Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh, what a night!!!!

How much fun did I have tonight???? First night of the DIY/blogging conference in Atlanta started with a festive cocktail party! ALL the big names in home DIY blogging were there...and all of us stalkers!!! (Confession: that is why I really did this...because I'm totally a blog stalker!!!!) In all sincerety, I met some AMAZING women tonight-and am completely inspired! These women are beyond creative and are carving out their own niches and creating their own destinies. WOW!!!! Who did I meet??? Rhoda from Southern Hospitality beautiful--and Sarah from Thrifty Decor Chick--AWESOME!!!! Who else???? Barbara from The Treasured Home, Cindy from Living on the Bliss, Christina from The Frugal Homemaker, Allison for Refunk My Junk, Donna from Doozie's Corner, Elizabeth from Egg Money Designs--- and so many more!!!! So many incredible women...and a few men, too!!!! I can't wait for what is in store for the rest of the weekend..including (hopefully) meeting the Shanty2Chic girls and Miss Mustard Seed! I'm constantly amazed at how things turn out when I listen to that still small voice!! See some of y'all in the morning!!!! Can't wait!!!! LeAnn

1 comment:

  1. Hi LeAnn!It was so great meeting you at Haven! Looking forward to keeping in touch.

    -Erin @ DIY On the Cheap

    ReplyDelete